We're very excited to consider your work. HOWEVER--a few caveats:
* 3-5 poems, all in the same file--.doc or .docx. If you absolutely cannot do either of these file formats, use PDF. Please no TextEdit or whatever.
* Simultaneous submissions are encouraged, so long as you let us know if your work is accepted elsewhere. Withdraw your submission via Submittable, or if it's a partial withdrawal, let us know on Submittable's "notes" feature. (Plz no emails.)
* Please wait to hear back from us before submitting again.
* Please do not withdraw your work to resubmit a revised version. All poems should be in their final state when you send 'em out.
* If we suspect that your submission has been filed by a professional coordinating service, we will probably reject it immediately.
* In your cover letter, please don't spend time telling us the names of all the people you've studied with. It's, like, totally boring!!
* It's a good idea to read our most recent issue before submitting in order to get a sense of the sort of poetry we tend to like.
THANK YOU! We look forward to reading!
One short story (up to 5000 words) or up to 3 pieces of flash fiction (less than 1000 words a piece). It's a good idea to look at our most recent issue before submitting, to get a sense of the size and style of work we tend to like. If submitting 3 shorter works, please include all pieces in one file. Simultaneous submissions are encouraged, but please let us know if a piece is accepted elsewhere by manually withdrawing your submission. Do not withdraw your work and resubmit a revised version; all pieces should be in their final state when you send them out. If a flash piece needs to be withdrawn, please notify us via the notes tool on Submittable. Submit in .docx, .doc, or .pdf format. If you already have a submission pending with us, please wait for a response before sending another.